About Me !

Hey what’s up, My name is Yusuf Sahak and I’m a 19 year old college student attending The City College of New York. I was intended to major in Biology but it just wasn’t cut out for me, so I switched my major to Economics and Minor in Psychology. Some things about me that might be interesting is that I am the oldest of 5 so I have to be a role model to them and lead them to the right path. I play basketball, I’m outgoing and love the idea to travel the world and learn about different cultures and ideas. Writing has always been a passion of mine and to me it similar to an outlet/escape where you leave this world and write all your problems away. I could write for days about something I am passionate about and love every minute of it. I am honestly Happy I have taken this “Writing for the Sciences” course because I have met an amazing and down to earth professor with an amazing soul and spirit. This class has been nothing but fun and enjoyment from the very beginning. The first assignment “Reading Primary Literature” to our final assignment, creating a website/portfolio and putting all of our hard work into it, what an amazing journey it has been.

“You cant change how people feel about you, so don’t. Just live your life and be happy”